Sunday, October 9, 2011

Interview with Professor Ernay

Last week's assignment was to interview a classmate and practice editing our audio files. Being that there was an uneven number of students in class, I ended up having to interview my professor. I was nervous at first, but the interview with Professor Ernay turned out to be a fun and pretty insightful. Here are some excerpts from our interview. 

Q:"Where are you from?"
A:"I'm from Pennsylvania originally, but I grew up in New Jersey."

Q:"Since you're from the area, where is your favorite place to visit in New York City?"
A:"My favorite place to visit in New York City on a regular basis is Central Park."

Q:"Besides teaching, what are your other hobbies?"
A:"I play a lot of tennis, um, spend a lot of time with the family, and watch a lot of TV..."


No comments:

Post a Comment